About Kari | certified health coach | arbonne independent consultant
Over 10 years ago, I left my career to stay home with my kids, and I knew NOTHING about being a SAHM. Then, a year later we moved from the east coast to the west coast without family or friends. I felt overwhelmed about being a stay at home mom, and living a very different lifestyle. Over the years I’ve struggled with returning to my career, but I have found that being at home for family has been so rewarding.
I started my first blog as a creative outlet. I was a merchandiser in my prior life so I wanted to recreate that in a blog about style trends. After a serious turn in health, I put all my focus in getting healthy and losing weight. It was very hard to make healthy changes, but after a year of coaching, I was finally maintaining a weight that I hadn’t seen since college.
It was then I decided to start sharing my love for Arbonne. The 30 day healthy living program helped me maintain my new weight. The side benefit was I started to feel even better because I was finally getting better nutrition. I lost weight using a Keto style diet, but it didn’t make me feel good. The mood swings, the ups + downs were hard at times. But with the Arbonne program, I had an easy way to manage my weight, and I felt better. It made me curious about the Mind-Gut connection. I started researching health coaching and dietician programs and found the Dr. Sears Wellness Institute. After a 12 week program I received my first certification to coach families, expecting mothers, and seniors on health + wellness. I returned to blogging, to help share information and provide resources for those looking to make healthy changes in their own life.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither the author nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, effectiveness, or suitability of the information, images and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You, the reader, acknowledge that such information, images, and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and both the author and the third parties explicitly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extend of the law.
- Your use of any information, images or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which the author nor third parties shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is either owned by or licensed to the author or other third party providers. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, images, content and materials. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator will be acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information.
- Some links will be commissionable links in which the author may receive a commission or benefit from your purchase.
Disclosure of Third Party relationships:
This website provides health + wellness ideas that are the opinion and responsibility of the author, based on the concepts of Dr. Sears books and the Dr. Sears Wellness Institute. A health coach’s scope of practice is to provide guidance and information. It is NOT to diagnose, treat or prescribe. It is NOT the responsibility of the author, Kari Gonsalves, nor the Dr. Sears Wellness Institute, or Dr. Sears the person, for any misuse of the materials provided. It is NOT the responsibility of the author, Kari Gonsalves, nor the Dr. Sears Wellness Institute, or Dr. Sears the person, for any misuse or reaction to purchases made by the reader based on the author’s advertisements, links, recommendations, or resources.
This website is owned and operated by Kari Gonsalves, an Arbonne Independent Consultant, and is not endorsed by Arbonne. Any opinions expressed on this website are made by and the responsibility of the Independent Consultant and should not be construed as a representation of the opinions of Arbonne. Arbonne makes no promises or guarantees that any Independent Consultant will be financially successful, as each Independent Consultant’s results are dependent on their own skill and effort. You should not rely on the results of other Arbonne Independent Consultants as an indication of what you should expect to earn. The annual typical earning statement is contained in the Arbonne Independent Consultant Compensation Summary (ICCS) available at iccs.arbonne.com.